When it has to be fast: an AVID editing vehicle to enable on-site live editing for event films, event videos, and news & sports highlight editing
All editors & social media, marketing and PR colleagues love it! While others are still looking for a spot to place their editing laptop, we are already busy cutting the first scenes in our editing vehicle. The perfect, professionally equipped, general editing suite, comfortably air conditioned, with enough space for editorial staff.
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter editing vehicle incorporates a HD-ready AVID editing suite for direct on-site recording and cutting. Even while the event is still in progress, we are already working with the raw takes recorded by the camera crew and editing your event film, which can be played for the participants at the end of the event and provide a digest of event highlights. Needless to say, in this way, we can also create a standard news digest, product launch event digest, press conference digest, or sports events’ highlight editing.
Simultaneous editing, recording and import of raw data
The edit-while-ingest technology enables the editor to make cuts even as the event is still in progress and the clips are still being deployed and processed. The playout is possible in all HD/SD formats, directly to the video wall, or via live broadcasting to a TV station or streaming platforms.
- Image technology: 3G matrix switcher 40 x 40, multi-image
- External inputs: HD/SD Lynx media processor
- VTR: EVS XT2 HD, 2 Recorder/Player
- Disc system: 32 TB
- Ingest: 4 channel HD
- Editing suite: Avid Media Composer
- Sound technology: digital mixer 16 AES/EBU In/Out, 2 channel audio processor, RTW TM3, live addition of sound from driver’s cabin
- Vehicle: Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- L/W/H: 5.65 m x 1.95 m x 2.60 m
- Power supply: 400 V / 16A CEE / 50 m power cable
- Weight: 3.5 t + 2.8 t towing capacity
- Air conditioning