Corporate films create trust and sympathy for brands and products
People love moving motion pictures. Movies evoke emotions and information, build trust and sympathy for brands and products and attract new customers. Films are able to build such credibility that cannot be reached to such extent by any other medium.
The time of classically produced image films using standard methods is over. Every business is different and target groups differentiate one from each other. The film should serve your business goals and shouldn´t be a platform for artistic self-realization at the expense of your marketing budget. What really counts today are credibility, transparency and honest communication with customers. The social media areas represent an opportunity and a risk. The opportunity in the enormous possibilities of viral spread of your marketing message in a positive sense, but also the risk associated with poorly made films full of false promises which are sometimes for laugh. With our experience and expertise, we want to support your marketing objectives and wishes. Let’s talk about it!
- Production image films, industrial movies, advertisements, corporate films
- Conception, creation of expose, script, screenplay, storyboard
- Casting, actors
- Location scout, filming permissions, film set, properties
- Shooting, lighting
- Tracking shots and camera crane, steadicam
- Cameramen, lighting technicians, director, script
- Logistics and catering
- Post-production, encoding the video material (Windows Media, H.264, Flash etc.)
- Green screen shots / virtual studio
- Graphics, animation
- Creation of off-texts, professional speakers, sound recording and post processing
- Music production, film music, GEMA free music
- DVD production, authoring and copying
- Layout and print
Selection of previously realized films
Immobilien-Video, Auftraggeber Europa Capital AG
Imagefilm, Auftraggeber Leipziger Logistik und Lagerhaus GmbH
Ärzte für Sachsen, Auftraggeber Krankenhausgesellschaft Sachsen e.V.
Imagefilm, Auftraggeber Solibro GmbH