A mobile production unit for live broadcasting and live production. Flexible and compact, embedded in flightcases, suitable for all event venues and locations.
Our mobile flight pack video equipment is used everywhere where the OB van cannot be used, or with longer productions taking place at the same location. The mobile production unit includes audio and video mixing desks, intercom, tally light, recording, slomo and replay, graphics and, naturally, streaming and broadcasting. The system is UPS secure and ensures the highest level of safety.
With our mobile production unit, we ensure live recording at events, congresses, sports events, press conferences, fairs and concerts. The complete live production system (video and sound equipment) is embedded in rollable flightcases, it is therefore flexibly available and can be quickly set up on at the production location.
Equipped with up to 12 cameras, image and sound equipment, as well as a linear editing suite, the mobile production is used predominantly for small to mid-size events and productions. Besides signal recording and streaming option, signal output over HD/SD-SDI is also possible.
Mobile Production Equipment Services and Technical Details
- Mobile production equipment for 3, 4 and 12 HD-SDI signal inputs (4K, HD and SD), plus NDI
- Live graphics system
- 4-channel slomo and replay system
- Live view over broadcast screens
- Digital audio mixing desk
- Graphics and video scaler
- Skype TX conference system (SDI/XLR)
- VTR recording PGM and unplugged
- HD-SDI and up to 300m fibre optic line
- 4-channel intercom with wireless intercom
For larger sports productions, events and concerts, we use a fully equipped transmission van with up to 24 camera tracks, editing vehicles with AVID and EVS system as well as SND satellite van (DSNG or IPSNG).